Sunny Holidays includes:
- SA - Sunny Apartments near Opera
- SH - Sunny Home-Hotel near Sameba
- ST - Sunny Tours (city overviews)
Georgian Dance Master Class for tourists
SA - Sunny Apartments near Opera – 2 rooms
3, Mari Brose Street, Tbilisi, Georgia
70 sq. m. each. Large, Historic, Modern Facilities, with great view from huge terrace, Sophisticated Style, Unique, Central Location. Perfect place for tourists in all senses.
Apt is provided with all the necessary inventory, modern technical equipment; living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Renovated for your comfort, but still retained its real Georgian spirit which is appreciated by each guest. Private Apartment (not shared). Right around the Corner: Opera, Museum, Freedom square, Shopping center Galleria, 24/7 supermarket, cafes, restaurants, metro Rustaveli.
Perfectly suitable for families, large groups, couples, children, 4 people and more.
SH – Sunny Home-Hotel near Sameba – 2 rooms
36, Dmanisi Street, Tbilisi, Georgia
Located in the central touristic area near Sameba, Avlabari.
Modern studio style, kitchen, bathroom, balcony with view on Narikala, Kartlis Deda & Sameba. Patio and free parking.
Right around the Corner: Metro Avlabari, Sameba Cathedral, Cafes, Restaurants, Pharmacies, Close to Freedom square and all the Central destinations.
Georgian Dance Master Class for tourists:
Exclusive, Entertaining, Informative, Cheerful, Dynamic, Emotional Tour of Georgian Dance Lessons for tourists. Not only you are observing Georgia but, at the same time, participating in one of the main components of the culture.
You've always thought it's impossible to learn Georgian Dance in a short time. Dispel your doubts! Take the best impression and surprise your friends in your country. 1.5 hours full of positive energy, awesome discipline and impeccable dance education with basic elements. Perfect blend of love, bravery, durability, competition, skill, beauty, and colorfulness into one astonishing performance.
- Lessons with the former dancer of the ensemble Sukhishvili;
- 2 Georgian dances: Acharuli & Rachuli;
- Georgian dances with elements of modern choreography;
- Tasting Georgian wine and other goodies;
- Transfer from the central area and back;
- Video and photo shooting;
- Beautiful, dynamic, incendiary music;
- Good mood and emotional outburst.
You will be required:
- Smile :) & comfortable clothes.
- Result: Your uniqueness in the knowledge of Georgian dances, Desire of making the evening last in the highest mood.
- Anyone can take part.